EDUCATION VISA REQUIREMENT DOCUMENTS
At least valid for six months after the intended date of departure and two blank pages should be available
Hotel reservation or accommodation
- Only reservation is enough for the embassy. Available at TSAVISA office
- Contract copy if rented a house or host’s copy of contract and residence permit.
Financial supporting documents from sponsor
- Bank statement (with at least traffic of last three months with stamp and signature)
- Work certificate (it must include applicant’s name and surname, role)
- Last three months’ payroll with stamp and signature from the employer
- If self-employed must provide official business registration / patent and company letter
Travel Health Insurance Policy
Three months’ travel insurance is required for student visa.
Available at TSAVISA office
Provide invitation or Acceptance Letter from Turkish educational institution
Copy of ID
Below are supplying documents that may improve the condition of your visa application:
-If the applicant has been abroad before, copies of the relevant pages from old and new passport
-Ownership of property in Turkey, if any
-Proof of past business arrangements in Turkey, if any
The Diplomatic Mission has the right to request additional information and/or documents.